Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Last night I was reading through this thing I wrote when I was in 6th grade (and I wrote it solely for my own enjoyment, not for any assignment or anything), and one of the things that really struck me about it was when I said:

Things I think would make our country better:

Anti-Gay People Laws! No more gays!!!!!!!

Anti-abortion laws!!!!


To quote Jeph Jacques of the venerable web-comic Questionable Content, "If irony were water, this blog would be Lake Michigan."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange. I had no idea you could edit other people's comments.

Anonymous said...

Wow...with two exclamation marks and everything?

TintedFragipan said...

In 6th grade, I had lines and lines of exclamation marks. And they were big puffy ones, with big dots at the bottom....

TintedFragipan said...

You can't edit other people's comments, but PChis accidentally deleted the whole post, so I posted it back as I remembered it, or as close to how I remembered it as possible.

If that's not right, post what it really said and I'll delete that one.

PChis said...

Haha actually you can edit other people's comments. I was editting the link that wasn't working when whoops it dissapeared.

Anonymous said...

Have your views changed any?

TintedFragipan said...

Yeah, they have, anonymous.

I realized I like guys, haha. That was a big deal. (Note what a hard time I have saying, "I'm gay."!)

Anonymous said...

i think anonymous was referring to the original poster, tinty.

god egocentric ASS. (totally kidding.)

TintedFragipan said...

Which anonymous, anonymous?
Since I -was- the poster, don't both refer to me anyway?

Also, I am an egocentric ASS.