Sunday, January 29, 2006

I dive... Everyone is skinny at my practice except for me... I feel so awkward standing next to a tiny girl on my team who is a junior, been diving for only 2 years compared to my 3, and who kicks my butt every meet.. I'm a disappointment to everyone when I dive. My coach thinks I'm crap, Lisa the diving coach for most of the county says I think too much (she's right) and my team is constantly berating me.. I'm just so sick of it!

/diving rant


Anonymous
08:34:41 PM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what they say, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the swimming pool....

Anonymous said...

If you aren't good at it and it makes you uncomfortable, why do it?

Anonymous said...

because I love doing it.. I'm not terrible I'm just not great..

Anonymous said...

I was asked to leave the swim team when I lived in the Northeast U.S. I sucked.

Anonymous said...

stick it out