Sunday, January 29, 2006

1. Don't lie to me.

2. Do your damn job.

3. Don't put all this stress on me, because not only am I finding it ridiculously hard to deal with, it's NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY.

4. Since you're doing nothing, I would appreciate at least getting all the information I need to do it for you.

I hate people like her. I hate that she can't do a job that she has been assigned to since school began, I hate how I was put in charge of an offshoot of this whole thing, and I hate how I'm basically running the whole damn thing. I honestly cannot deal with this right now. But I don't have a choice.


Anonymous
09:39:09 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It always tricky when you're assigned a lame group member. They deserve to crash and burn for not doing any work, but on the other there's the universal student code of non-narc-age, you can't just turn them in.

I hope everthing works out regardless.

Anonymous said...

Oooh. I think you might be talking about me. I sincerely apologize, if you are.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I read this and thought it was about me... and felt guilty.

Anonymous said...

Be the axe. Stick it to her.