Monday, January 30, 2006

1. There's nothing wrong with being a brown-noser, which includes being a rat. Now, if someone's cheating, I don't say anything generally. If someone's skipping a class, I don't say anything. But if I think there's some benefit for me in telling on another student (a new curve, I don't get in trouble as a result, etc... then I'll do it.

2. I dislike being overweight. I wish my Total Health Triangle were more balanced.

3. I often regret being a guy who likes guys. And I often regret the fact that I regret it.

Okay, so, that's my life. I'm a pretty happy person overall, there's a lot more that could be wrong with it :D

...and more than half the time I forget to think about this stuff xD

11 comments:

TintedFragipan said...

*EDIT TO THE ORIGINAL POST*

I also hate the fact that my breath smells like garlic.

Anonymous said...

I am 99% sure that I know who this is.

Dr.A said...

My personal motto is if I'm going down, I'm going to bring everyone else down with me. Because we aren't all in this together, it's a completely zero-sum game. I intend to win if I have to be the last man standing to do so.

*Nice flame, Anonymous 1. Very original. How long did you spend thinking it up?

Dr.A said...

Then again, the fact that that is my motto only goes so far. I don't really intend to win, and... I don't care about school!
ha HA!
and forget all of that business about last man standing. All I'm trying to say is... meh.
I was feeling extreme.

Dr.A said...

sorry fragi, to take away your support at the instant you show appreciation for it.

TintedFragipan said...

If you ask me, I'll tell you, Anonymous 2.

TintedFragipan said...

And,

damn straight, dr. A.

Anonymous said...

actually, I do know who tinted is.

even though I don't know him personally.

am I not supposed to know who you are?

TintedFragipan said...

actually, it's okay?

PChis said...

NO ITS NOT OKAY FORGET WHO HE IS!

Anonymous said...

Tinted, do you think you resent being gay because you feel inside that it is wrong? Or is it that you would just rather like girls, but you think you can't help it? It seems to me that if you thought it was fine to be gay inside, it wouldn't matter so much to you what other people thought. Is there any doubt in your mind that you are gay? Sorry about all the questions, I'm just unclear on your situation here...