Sunday, January 29, 2006

He thinks so high of himself, with so much pride... so stoic, so driven. He masks his emotions so skillfully that houdini would be astounded. He's hurting himself as he does so. For what he doesn't realize is the one he loves most is not the one he says. He shouldn't hide his feelings from himself anymore.

Because she has always been his from the start, but she doesn't fulfill his quota.

Why deny it any longer? She was always his number one priority, so why does he deny it?


Anonymous
02:20:19 PM

9 comments:

Dr.A said...

Why do you think that he's hiding his feelings from himself. What if he's not and it's your own perception of him that is somewhat flawed.

Anonymous said...

I totally understand what you're saying...

But is it you, or is it jealousy speaking?

knight_racer979 said...

I didn't know that you knew me that well...

Seriously though, that could be me you're talking about.

Wow.

Wish I knew who you were...

Anonymous said...

so are u the person who you think he really loves

Anonymous said...

This could be me, I think. Damn, sometimes I just hate myself.

Anonymous said...

Stoicism is a very unnatractive trait in people as far as relationships go.

Anonymous said...

I really want to know who this is and who you're takling about. i think this applies to me.

Anonymous said...

"that could be me you're talking about."

"This could be me"

"i think this applies to me."

Apparently being stoic and being self-centered go hand in hand.

Dr.A said...

Everyone reads into these comments though, and thinks that the poster is talking about them. That's just the way of Tangst, I think. The fact of the matter is, it's not really being self-centered as much as it is being... hopeful, or maybe just shocked...