Sunday, January 29, 2006

A good way to find out what changes you should make in yourself, is to think of the one compliment that you wish people would say about you but know they probably never will.

For me it's "He's so amazing, he does everything." Someone said this about my Grandpa once, years ago, (he had a jazz band, cooked, played the stock market, owned a garden supply store, built cars from scratch, worked with nuclear scientists during WWII, and on and on) and I want more than anything for someone to say that about me. I'd better get started.


Anonymous
06:49:57 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this. You just changed my day.

In this moment, it is a small change. In time, I feel like this will be a huge change.

OP, my gratitude is just a notch below immeasurable.