Friday, January 20, 2006

The girl you see on the outside is just a shell. Sure- I'm the girl who looks for the good in things. I'm the girl who's never pessimistic. See whatever you want. But the girl on the inside is in agony. She feels cold and morose. She longs to seclude herself from the world around her. She need to dwell on what has happened to her family and to herself. She misses how things used to be and hates the way I have become. I only see this girl whenever I look at a mirror. Or a photograph. Or a friendly face.

I hate my past. And she hates me.

I also miss her, I think that's why I keep her around. She keeps me company. I'm afraid to let her go.

I try to keep my chin up, but the rain keeps getting in my eyes.


Anonymous
10:47:28 PM

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you held your chin up


I held my gun.

sithgirl said...

damn, that's "needs" to dwell on what has happened

Anonymous
10:49:38 PM


This is why you shouldn't comment on posts until after they're on the main page.

Anonymous said...

Is it jsut me, or is it only girls who lead these kinds of double lives?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure some guys do. None that I've heard of though.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean!
I really do!

Anonymous said...

Guys do.

Anonymous said...

i think just about everyone feels like this...we all put on a front, nobody really understands us. so instead of moping about it, why don't we just go all fix this universal problem?

just a thought..