Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My best friend just had sex. With a freshman. Who has a girlfriend that he's cheating on with two other girls. She says she "loves him more than anything else in the world"

and I want to smack her teeth out of her face.

I don't want to be this angry at her- but how could she be so stupid! I hate having to be the always caring best friend. Now it falls on me to comfort her for her bad decisions. It's -MY- responsibility to make sure that she feels ok.


Anonymous
05:58:36 PM

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait -, how old is your friend?

Anonymous said...

and to think, they always said in Health that sex could ruin relationships. Who'd've thought they were actually right.

Don't feel too bad. I realize that you care about your friends, but sooner or later, you're gonna have to realize that she's gonna make her own stupid decisions. Hopefully, she'll learn from it.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you're spiritual or not... but pray. Just my friendly non-politically-corrent suggestion.

Anonymous said...

Part of being a friend is calling people on stupidity, letting them know when they're being a dick or making really bad calls. You're a better friend if you give her an honest opinion. Don't make it an attack, but be honest.

Anonymous said...

I hope that's not my freshman buddy. He's a playa.

Sorry, like I'm coherant today. . . .

Anonymous said...

How the hell do guys get so good at doing that. And how the hell are you girls stupid enough to fall for them.

Anonymous said...

i no rite?