Friday, January 06, 2006

so, here's my angst: i still really like my exboyfriend, i know he's already over the break up, but i really regretted breaking up with him. so i told him, and he doesnt return the feelings, which sucks a lot, but i hope it will be ok...i'm just not sure how i can be normal with him right now, because it still hurts a lot. and i'm really hoping to hang out with him and maybe one day we can start over...? [that's just what i hope could happen] i know it's bad on my part for even breaking up in the first place, but i had a huge stressload and just needed a break, and he took that as "it's over" so right now, i just feel bad. and everytime i see him i just want to hold his hand, kiss him, or hug him or something, but i can't...what's worse, is that he's going to the winter formal with someone else. fuck.

and i know that if i keep talking to my friends about it, they'll just feel like shooting me, or change the subject, or get annoyed, or worse. i just want to get this out of my system to something that will listen to me and read my comments. because i know my computer wont get mad at me for this.


Anonymous
03:51:07 PM

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does suck. But it happens every day, maybe even every couple hours. Youre not alone. As for now on though, try your best to keep it to yourself, people probably are tired of hearing about the break up. They're not being mean and youve probably felt the same way towards someone else's problems. Winterformal is your first test, get through that without tears or breakdowns and you should be good for the rest of your life. Regarding you getting back together, don't make all future decisions based around that idea. If it does happen, awesome. If not, there are other fish in the sea, and even some pretty cool cucumber slugs too. Good luck

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I know who this is.

Why would your friends be upset about you talking about it? I'm sure you've listened to a ton of their shit. Maybe you should just talk to them about I dunno...talking about it? That sounds totally lame, but I think it might help.

As for the guy, tthere are a ton of guys, just like the first anonymous said. And yeah, you like him a lot, and sometimes it might seem like this is the person you really want to be with now...but that happens to everybody (myself included). Shit happens, and I know you'll come out of it alright.

Anonymous said...

aw thank you. a lot. :D who do you think i ammm?

Anonymous said...

haha i know who you are too.

and you can always talk to us! we love you! that's what we're here for!

TintedFragipan said...

I don't know who you are, but I know even when you very suddenly lose a friend and you really don't want to stop being friends with that person it can hurt for a long while before you finally get over it, but you really just have to suck it up.

Also, I laughed when first anonymous said "Get through that without tears or breakdowns and you should be good for the rest of your life"

It's so beautifully ambiguous.

Anonymous said...

"haha i know who you are too.

and you can always talk to us! we love you! that's what we're here for!"

^to you: who arrreee youuu?? who do you think i am? hahaha the only thing that i hate about this, is not knowing who some people are on this thing...

Anonymous said...

Let it be a lesson:

don't break up

and

qualify your statements.


It always hurts more when it's your fault eh?
I'm sure he was hurt and doesn't feel like going through bullshit things like situational stress jerking him around and causing him emotional harm.