Tuesday, June 06, 2006

He will not post it, so I will post it for him:

I vomited tarnished foam from my lungs for you- For want of something tangible, to call emotion: (Alt: For want of something to call it real)

See; self sacrifice has become synonomous with empathy-

Without the penance of one there is no reception from the other. No wic to burn, no end to meet,

Those with hearts that beat are communion masters, dishing out saltine bodies, expunging intoxicating blood.

Inebriated in an alley, white mist seeps around curled teeth, crystallized droplets, myriads gems, in a world too muted for passion.

See; I swallowed the hate of an entire race, and let it germinate in my belly, fell into my rotting bowels- stank and festered into a tree, cut and carbon copied, distributed on TV

There may be no meaning here, but I know what I can see. Put a human in a vacuum, and see how long his heart can beat.


Anonymous
07:00:55 PM

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

um what?

Anonymous said...

mmmm saltines

Anonymous said...

how long a human heart beats in a vacum umm that would be exactly 11.8 seconds.

thewordofrashi said...

double yoo tee eff?

Anonymous said...

well i really liked it. so charged

Anonymous said...

its some "interesting" imagery but I dont really see the connection.

Anonymous said...

Well I liked it. I don't think any of you can apreciate it.