Sunday, June 11, 2006

i guess i had a lot of emo-things on my mind today. it was really rainy and depressing, and taking a standardized test is no way to make anything better.

i want so badly to be able to let myself go to camp tomorrow and hook up with someone (or multiple people, but i'm not really like that), but i know that's not going to happen.

why?

he's still on my mind. and probably will haunt me forever.

sweet! i'm going to be an old lady with sixteen cats while he is living the life he wants, fucking every beautiful woman three times over. and he probably won't even remember me after high school.

future prospects... oh, so bright.


Anonymous
12:15:48 AM

5 comments:

thewordofrashi said...

I think we might be overreacting a little bit.

Swales said...

Hey, I thought that way too. Then I found a reason to stop thinking that way. So will you.

And don't disparage the worth of sixteen cats. On the bright side, they're fluffier and more easy to care for than men.

PChis said...

they also don't love you

Anonymous said...

Sixteen cats isn't nearly enough.

Anonymous said...

I really hope I'm the guy this post is about.