Tuesday, June 20, 2006

they've been the 'big girls' for so long. I admire and look up to them so much. the joy, tears, drama, we've been through is incredible. they are seriously like my older sisters and the best friends in the world. they danced with us for the last time and i'm so happy i was able to be part of it. i'm so happy for them because they are moving on to college, but i'm so sad because i want them to stay with us forever. its so bittersweet and i want to cry everytime i think about it. next year my best friend will leave. and the year after...it will be my turn and now I am the 'big girl' and everyone is looking to me. but soon everything about my dance studio will be a memory. a memory i started when i was 8. thats where i grew up. its my home. i just want to stop time and hold on to my girls forever. i love them so much.

its my secret. my complicated emotions of joy and sadness i cant even express in words. that last performance with them i will cherish forever.

but not even writing this is satisfying. I dont know how to make this undescribable emotion go away. two more years and it will be all over. someone please stop the time.


Anonymous
01:37:08 AM

No comments: