Sunday, June 11, 2006

Everyone's a Poet

This is put together in honor of the "brilliant" poem creation. A labor of love, I'm sure, it stands at 43 comments. I'm not going to update this if the other gets more comments. I mean c'mon... Also, there are some editorials for those geniuses who didn't know that articles, verbs, and nouns of any kind also constitute as... words.

I have assembled it at my own discression, taking into account syntax, imagery, symbolism, diction, and the cadence of the phrases.

^ Not really true, so please don't go ape-shit on me, Tinted ;)

Please enjoy. Or don't. But you guys wrote it.

Uncertainty

The blue shadow we-
Chicken, emptiness, hollow inside.
Yeah, good one.

Rain pours blood

Mutilation drains downward through,

Uncertainty.

Again the soul laments
And its wounds howl. <--*editorial* That’s not one word, you cretin.

Like that cow, swamp-donkey jello-
Fetus flies in wind.
Eviscerates dénouement pookie tits-

Plot to get on the favorites list


Oh sorry that was more than one word.
Cock worked this isn’t poetry. This is a random assortment of words.
There’s a difference, people.


Love Rashi has never heard of DaDa.

I see no difference.

What a beutiful poem next time I have a poem for school
Im turning this in <--* Nice grammar too!*

What
You see no difference between poetry and a random assortment
Of words?

That, my friend, is why you wouldn’t know good poetry if-

Walt Whitman beat you over the head with it.

And I don’t even really like poetry!

You misunderstand.
I see no difference between this and poetry.

-By the masses of Tangst. Some better with written expression than others, some just plain rebels for disregarding the "one word" limit. Stand at attention, and... Salute!

5 comments:

TintedFragipan said...

*goes all ape-shit*


Only kidding. It was cute.

Anonymous said...

Its just so beutiful (yes I spelled it without the "a"). I think im going to cry.

PChis said...

ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow

thewordofrashi said...

*Headsmack!*

I wasn't supposed to be a part of that monstrosity!

Anonymous said...

ha but you were it cant be stopped its the blob.