Monday, June 12, 2006

It feels like flesh eating maggots are eating out my brain... I know you are shy, but jesus, is holding hands or hugging me or putting your arm around me too much to ask??? I mean we have been going out for 1...2...3 months now, and we have held hands for roughly 2 minutes.. and I might add that you pretty much freaked out.. and have hugged either 2 or 3 times total. Am I the only one in this relationship that wants to ravenously make-out with the other? If this relationship is going to continue, then please, give me some signal that you want to eb with me. I don't know if you read Tangst, I have a suspicion that you do (world champions of indesisiveness) then know that i want to make out with you and would be super happy if you did. sorry i couldn't say this to your face. (to all tangst im sorry about the miss-spelled words, bad grammar, and incorect capitilization and run-on sentences if they exist in this post, i am very tired)


Anonymous
01:19:43 AM

7 comments:

PChis said...

Say it to his or her face.

That or try to initiate something and when they freak out talk about it.

Don't go about anonymously posting it on a website that you don't know your friend reads in an attempt to imagine that you've done something to resolve your problem.

Stop practicing loyalty and neglect and start taking a constructive attitude of voice towards your relationship before you have destroy the relationship altogether.

Anonymous said...

if they are eating your brain they would have to be flesh eating.

Queen Sekaf said...

I'm sorry to say this, but that's not normal. Please talk to her (him?) and express how you feel. Maybe there's a reason why this person feels so uncomfterble with physical contact that you didn't know about. But I agree with you, being in a relationship is kind of pointless if you have no physical contact - it's not fair to you. I mean obviously that's not ALL the relationship should be about, but if you haven't dumped him/her after putting up with this for three months, then it obviously isn't. I hope this person can see that. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

hes/her is probably just shy. I mean someone should make a move, why dont you. I disagree that being in a relationship is pointless with our contact. however for most highschool relationships this is the case. why do you expect them to make a move when you arent expressing the matter yourself.

Anonymous said...

If he won't do it, I VOLUNTEER!!!

Ty Tillett said...

queen sekaf has some good points.maybe you gf (or bf?) has had a history of bad relationships that ended with inappropriate behavior or maybe problems at home. i don't know so i can't say. the only thing you really can do is sit him (or her) down and talk to them about it.

Anonymous said...

Words mean nothing. Just kiss them for crying out loud.