Saturday, June 17, 2006

I can't beleive you. You said that you hated it here, but we are the ones who try to make you happy when you come back. You think you're miserable? I'm not the one who hurls insults at you, treats you worse than dirt. And the worst part about it is, I have to cover up my surprise when I go to my friends' houses and watch them acting like a family, having their sibilings actually do things for them. You treat me like dirt. You're the one with the attitude problem. Nothing we do is ever going to be enough, is it? I can't believe I am constantly seeking your approval. You always disapoint me. I know I'm sensitive, but damnit, some of the things you say to me are just downright cruel. Its not like I ask for it, but then, I guess I do, every time I ask for your opinion, every time I ask for a favor, hell, just being born was enough offense enough for you to hate me. Do I give offensive answers to your questions? Do I act offended when you ask me a favor? No. I have always done things for you, even when you don't ask, you demand. But can I ask for the same? Hell no. I'm not asking for love, I know you hate me, but do you have to be so hostile? I just want to go to your room where you are crying and shake you, scream "what the hell is wrong with you?" But I can't. I'm not that cruel.


Anonymous
03:49:21 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm really sorry that you have to go through this, whoever you may be...

I hope that it works out eventually.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're the younger sibling in the first part...and the older in the second part. Which are you?