Thursday, June 22, 2006

I really hate my extensive song knowledge right now. I woke up with "Torn", by Natalie Imbruglia in my head - that's undoubtedly because I listened to it on repeat for half an hour last night. Then, after about five minutes of singing it in my head, I realized I was hearing "Here With Me" by Michelle Branch.

I never will forget the look upon your face
When you turned away and left without a trace
But I understand that you did what you had to do
And I thank you

I know you had to go away
I died just a little
And I feel it now you're the one I need
I believe that I
Would cry just a little
Just to have you back now
Here with me, here with me


Anonymous
10:12:55 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no offense.... but i wouldn't really call natalie imbruglia and michelle branch extensive