Thursday, June 08, 2006

WOOOOOHHHHHHOOOO!!!!
Oh, my F**CKING GOD!
i GOT A FCUKIN' 92 ON MY MATH FINAL!!!!!
I DIDN'T EVEN DO THE REVIEW PROBLEMS!!!!!!
I STUDIED FOR MAYBE A HALF AN HOUR!
I BEAT YOU A., I BEAT YOU!!!!!!1
well, you still have a better GPA than me, but still I BEAT YOU IN ONE LITTLE THING!
hahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Have an awesome summer, you guys


Q
11:24:29 PM

[Admin Note: Post signature was edited off the message of the post - we include it automatically as post info, along with the timestamp.]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm...good job on your math final, but you shouldn't care quite that much about whether or not you beat someone.

Queen Sekaf said...

agreed.

Anonymous said...

go ahead and gloat you deserve it.

Agent 006 said...

Well, it's just that I beat one of my good friends who always beats me at everything.
I never posted it here, so who did?

your moment of zen said...

Thats it, Q: Proclaim it to the world

Agent 006 said...

Who posted this here?
It sure wasn't me