Sunday, June 04, 2006

You know, I really despise you.
I've tried to be nice, because I feel that you should be nice to people even if you don't like them. And also, I used to really admire you.
But now I see that...you're a bastard. Your self esteem is so low that you verbally abuse other people to look important, because you are afraid you can't get attention any other way. You are a common bully. You think your derogatory remarks make you look intelligent, but they just make you look like an ass. You think you are so funny, but I never found comedians who acted like dick-heads to be very amusing.
You need to grow up. Really. One of these days, you'll crack a joke in the wrong place and someone's going to kill you for it.


Anonymous
09:34:14 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this could either describe me or be written by me

Swales said...

This could be written about or by a great many people. Perspective's a bitch, ain't it?

Anonymous said...

^yeah

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha and half the people on tangst dont lik eyou barry bonds. You loser