Saturday, October 21, 2006

Remember this guy?

"I'm the guy that most girls look for, I know this because they tell me. I can make them laugh and cheer them up and be there when they are most in need. The only thing is IM POOR! not just a little, ALOT. I live with my mom and she doesnt work, so I work to pay partial rent for our place. Its so embarassing, that I dont tell anyone where I live or what I do after school.
I never get close to a girl ever and have her find out how pathetic my life is, so ive never had a gf because of that.

If you were in my situation what would you do?
"

That was me, ever since the day I posted that, i got so much positive feedback from you guys, that I finally got the never to ask out the girl that I really liked, and turned out she really liked me too, and all the other stuff really doesnt matter. I am the happiest guy on earth tonight, because we kissed for the first time. I never thought tangst would help me fix anything, but it really did. Thank you, so much!


Anonymous
11:51:58 PM

9 comments:

Graffiti Pastry said...

Living proof that this site should never die.

Cheers to you, OP!

Anonymous said...

congradulations.

thewordofrashi said...

Another Tangsty Happy Ending....

Mazel Tov.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome.

(Sorry for not being more eloquent, but that basically sums up how I feel about it.)

PChis said...

See, perseverance is word.

Maybe if we go another year of jabbering about random problems we'll help another person!

Anonymous said...

Well done. I am very happy for you.

Queen Sekaf said...

that's really cute

Anonymous said...

hooray!! yay for you :)

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR YOUUU!!!!

and i was the person that said that you had to work where your parents failed. i'm sorry i said that...I didn t know your situation specifically. but i'm so happy for youu!!! you're a wonderful person.