Monday, October 09, 2006

"THE ONE" (assuming he actually exists)

-- Musical / Artistic
-- Tallem
-- Honest
-- Not of the world (not attached to all the shit out there)
-- Confident but not Cocky ...and slightly shy around me
-- Funny ( can make me laugh, really laugh, laugh hysterically!)
-- Sees something in me that I do not see myself
-- Respects me -- Doesn't try to kiss me, even hold hands, for a while. This is all he wants to do but he doesn't show it. And he doesn't act, because I am more than just pussy. I am [my name withheld] and he doesn't even deserve me. (OOh but he does. He deserves so much more.)
-- I can tell him everything, and I do.
-- He'll hold me and whisper in my ear when I'm a crying emotional wreck.
-- He'll know all my weaknesses and love me anyway.
-- He will tell me when I'm being stupid.
-- He'll give the best advice.
-- He'll give me up if he thinks it's better for me.
-- Knows how to reach me through art, music
-- Respects my parents
-- Tells me to do the right thing, rather than the fun, wrong one
-- Is a best friend before he becomes anything else.
-- Doesn't hit on me all the time
-- Sees no one else but me
-- Comes to me (initially) unexpectedley; when I'm not looking
-- Takes initiative
-- He makes me happier than anyone else
-- and there are NO regrets

Tell me you're out there....I don't want to settle for anything less!!


Anonymous
02:00:09

9 comments:

thewordofrashi said...

Good luck!

If I was able to find that in a girl (and I was), I'm sure you can do the same!

Anonymous said...

well, i know i'm feeling pretty good right now.

cause i'm right here but i dont know if i'm all that interested in someone who would post up all their favorite qualities all over an internet site.

speaking of which... "takes initiative" does that not at all conflict with "Doesn't try to kiss me, even hold hands, for a while."

but you do have me with "Tallem". i still have no idea what that means.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha .... tallem = tall!

Anonymous said...

there are plenty of guys out there like that. but then there are millions of guys who arent.

good luck, and i pray you dont abuse him.

Anonymous said...

god that made me want a b/f like....so much more.

Anonymous said...

He actually sounds kind of spineless...you can have 'em.

PChis said...

I hope you intend to be lonely.

You are asking him to walk an impossibly fine line, and if he manages it it will be with the aid of a LOT of luck.

You could probably get some (or even a lot!) of those qualities, but all of them I sincerely doubt. If you're willing to compromise (ie settle for less) on some of them, you could probably come close.




But I mean, don't mind my pessimism; good luck in your search! (which I actually do mean, it'd be wonderful if everyone could get the perfection they desired)

Graffiti Pastry said...

It wouldn't even be luck. The person you described doesn't even slightly resemble a human being, sorry sister.

Now, if all of those traits/superpowers listed were only intended as guidelines... that at his very best this guy was like that... well... then it's possible.

But don't expect that consistently.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...if he has an identical twin by any chance, send 'em to me....when you find him, that is....

hugs and lots of luck