Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tomorrow I'm going to put myself out on the line, I'm going to do what I've been draming about for a long time. I've decided that I just don't care what other people think know and I am who I am and they will just have to accept that. I am gay/lesbian whatever you want to call it. I am in love. I am going to ask my significant other out tomorrow. and tonight I am most likely going to tell one of my goodfriends who I really am. I'm tired of living a lie. Good luck to me tomorrow. Good luck to all of you on all your journeys in life.


Anonymous
09:37:04 PM

9 comments:

Graffiti Pastry said...

Good luck indeed!

I hope it turns out the way you would have it.

Queen Sekaf said...

I hope so too.

Anonymous said...

Everyone isn't "turning" gay , in this time of much increased openness many mare gay people have been coming out than did in the past. The percentage of GBLTQ population has not changed however.

TintedFragipan said...

Also:

they're not your significant other unless you already asked them out? And is he or she gay too?

Anonymous said...

tinted... shut the fuck up.

Anyway, good luck OP. I really hope it goes well. I applaud you for your courage!

Anonymous said...

good luck. happy for youu.

Swales said...

Tinted, you know you're only saying that because you hate yourself. Don't project it on to other people.

Anonymous said...

That was Tuesday. It's Thursday now so how did it go?

PChis said...

We all accept it's purely genetic...but what if people are turning gay?

I'm not saying it's a choice...but what if the environment can do it?