Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I met what seemed to be the most absolutely perfect guy over the weekend. The chemistry was instantanious, we just kind of clicked together. We spent 90% of the weekend together flirting and he initiated all of the relationship-ish stuff that happened between us. HE kissed me first. HE held my hand first. HE put his arm around me.
I went pretty far with him over the weekend- the furthest I've ever been with a guy.
The next day he told me that he was extremely confused about his actions over the weekend and that, while he "liked me", he wanted our relationship to be real but deep down inside he knew his feelings were false because he's gay. He stopped talking to me and kind of drifted away.

I'm still in the "Wait... What?" phase and I've been tearing myself up over it ever since.

Guys are dumb.


Anonymous
07:29:01 PM

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha thats funny.

Queen Sekaf said...

All that stuff with a guy you JUST MET? hmm, maybe you should wait a little longer before jumping into things...like even a couple weeks would've helped I bet. Anyway, if you didn't know him that well he's probably not nearly as great as you made yourself think he was, and you'll be fine.

TintedFragipan said...

Haha, send him to me. I am all for people who want physical stuff but no commitment.


Also, I hate gay people. Nevermind.

Anonymous said...

wow. hahahaa. yea thats really stupid.


boys really are stupid.

Anonymous said...

oh my god!! wtf! why would a gay guy even do that??

Anonymous said...

haha you got burned

Anonymous said...

I can't help but feel kind of sorry for the gay gy because I know how hard it is to try to sort out your feelings, think you have something for someone and then realize you've been lying to yourself.

PChis said...

Guys

I highly doubt that he's actually gay.

I mean

come on

Queen Sekaf said...

I don't. Plenty of gay guys hook up with/have crushes on/date girls in an effort to convince themselves they are actually straight. Especially if they haven't grown up in a very accepting family,many gay guys don't even realize that they should be more attracted to girls than they are because they're gay. My old youth minister dated girls all through high school and college, and was actually engaged at one point. He's been in a gay relationship for the past 15 years now.
Whatever the situation, this guy is obviously pretty confused about himself.

Anonymous said...

yea you really had chemisty al right

Anonymous said...

yea he just dissed you the old gay-get-away trick, works every time.

Anonymous said...

Watch "What Women Want" youll understand that "gay" can be used as a line to avoid you permenantly-guilt free.