Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Let's just say that life isn't exactly turning out well for me. I'm in love with my friends boyfriend who i was going to ask out the day she asked him out. And he seems to like me more saying things like "*****... do you think **** would be happier without me?" or "Sometimes I think you love me more than **** does!" or "***** I love you so much... You need a good guy in your life." He's always all over me in our classes... and teachers have told me we're a cute couple... the problem lies in the fact that we're not.

Another way my life sucks... There's this boy from another school who keeps trying to get with me... and so do a lot of other guys. And i'm not talking about in the relationship kind of way... i'm talking about every other way. Ew. Plus... I really only have eyes for one guy... the guy who is already taken by my friend.

He acts like he really does like me...

what should i do?


Anonymous
05:17:52 PM

[Admin note: Names have been censored in compliance with Tangst policy.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can't do anything. that other boy has a girlfriend. you have to move on. i'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

see if you're friend really loves him?