Monday, October 23, 2006

him:tells a story about some girl in raleigh who he could possibly have something with. says "what do you think"?
me: well you know im opposed to long distance relationships...they are basically always bad ideas
him:well thanks
me:what?
him:so youre saying that me and you could never work? becuase i disagree

This is the first time he has EVER mentioned us in a romantic way...ever. I'm (secretly) in love with him...how am I even supposed to respond to that?


Anonymous
10:35:24 PM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell him that, and tell him the only reason you said it wouldnt work is because you wanted to like him.

thewordofrashi said...

Listen to him. Long distance relationships can and do work. You might have to put a little bit of work into it, and you definitely have to approach it differently, but I am in one right now, and I am happier than I have been for a long, long time.

Anonymous said...

where do you two live?

Anonymous said...

i live in raleigh, he lives an 8 hour drive away

PChis said...

she's got you beat by 3.5 hours rashi!