Sunday, October 22, 2006

I hate you two together. It's fucking annoying. I want your relationship to crash and burn. I want it to go to hell. Yeah, you're "perfect for eachother," whatever. What fucking ever. I miss you being a best friend and I miss him being a good guy friend. The only time I can talk to you now is when you're alone since you turn into an octopus around him.
Fuck you. This is a general consensus. Everyone thinks this- I know since we talked about you when you wandered away with him.
Ugh. Now I have to go be nice to your face.


Anonymous
11:26:50 PM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

someones jealous.

Queen Sekaf said...

Not neccesarily, I certainly feel that way about some of my friends. Just because you're in a successful,happy, or committed relationship doesn't mean it should consume your life and make your friends feel like you aren't even the same person anymore.

PChis said...

uhh, tell your friend about this, this is one of those things that can probably be solved through talking.

Anonymous said...

don't worry i feel the same way.

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahahha. dude i love your attitude. 'what fucking ever'. hell yea.