Saturday, July 01, 2006

She's absolutely, unquestionably the most incredible person that I know to exist on this earth. Beatiful, intelligent, funny, down to earth. I'm completely and desperately in love with her. I owe her everything. She was the impetus for a complete rebirth of who I am, that began six months ago today. In the complete vacuum of my soul, she sparked something that had been dead inside of me for over a decade. It was her that pulled me out of a cycle of unceasing depression, gave me a reason to get up in the morning, one other than to simply wake up. She had a boyfriend, and that killed me. Now she doesn't have a boyfriend, and it kills me more, because "she just wants to be alone right now."


Anonymous
11:31:03 PM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Up until the part about the boyfriend, we are in completely the same situation. Problem is, she lives pretty far away. The good news is that I know she likes me. I just need to do something about it.

Queen Sekaf said...

I know it hurts that she says she needs to be alone, but it's probably true. Especially if she just came off a serious relationship.

Graffiti Pastry said...

Hell, OP, I'm not even sure why that hurts. What, because you can't have your own self-satisfaction from being in a relationship with, or going on a date with this person? I guess it's a normal reaction... but think about it, in a relationship it is no longer just about one person's emotions. It is about the two people involved, so each action (with exception) must be handled in such a way that it takes both party's emotions into account.

Just wait a bit, nothing wrong with somebody wanting alone time. She isn't saying she won't want you there in the future.

PChis said...

sounds like someone wants to have their cake and eat it too!

Anonymous said...

Hah.
All this advice is just fine and dandy until you are in a situation like this. Then it just sounds so cheap and plastic. Even condemning.