Monday, July 24, 2006

i often find myself criticizing others for their sense of style, or the way they look. I push my own self to the limit to look good as possible Im on the verge of being anorexic. I cant help it its like theres a fashion diva stuck inside of my head and i only see things her way. maybe im just a perfectionist.
I hate people who claim they are good at something but to me their work is a piece of crap.
I hate myself for it why cant I accept that the world is imperfect and even I dont look that good either

and the sad part among of all this is Im a guy...and I hate myself.


Anonymous
02:56:50 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm ya know what i hate you too

Anonymous said...

You can change the way you think. (I have). You just find your subconcious and mentally punch it everytime it thinks something you don't want to. It's like training a cruel little animal.

Anonymous said...

hmm i like you, i'd like a metro friend like you

but i bet i have better style than you