Wednesday, July 19, 2006

it's been a year, this month, a year since we first started talking.

it seems like decades ago that we first started out. and then i haven't talked to him since june, and it was fine, i'm growing and expanding and meeting new people and i was fine ... and then i sent him a message that said "hey, are you doing okay" just because i still care about him as a person, and i wanted to know if he was doing alright, if he was alive y'kno, (something along those lines) and he never replied... but i know he got it.

and i instantly became ridiculously upset, and i'm still on the verge of tears. why?
WHY DOES THIS BOTHER ME SO MUCH?

i know, how emo and angsty, but sometimes i think that going back in time wouldn't be a bad plan after all.


Anonymous
07:38:09 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of all the places to realize you're being too angsty, tangst? You're entitled, don't be so hard on yourself. Just that you care what he thinks about you doesn't have to mean anything. And I think we all get the idea that going back in time might be awesome. But we can't and will probably never be able to.

thewordofrashi said...

It bothers you because the guy is a jerk. Admittedly, I don't reply to all of the emails I get. I generally don't respond to jokes, and I almost never respond to those survey thingies.

But if someone sends me an email to say hi, or just inquire as to whether or not I am still alive, I will always respond. Promptly.

I hate to say this, but perhaps he met someone else, and just doesn't want to talk to you anymore.

Or, the slightly more optimistic approach, he changed his email address and never told you. So maybe he never did get it.

Anonymous said...

haha i wrote this in a very... "emotional state"

turns out, i was right and im making a big deal out of nothing.
i'm stronger than i thought. yay for me!