Tuesday, July 25, 2006

He put their fucking dog to sleep! I can only imagine what my cousin is feeling right now. Her father must be some kind of fucking sociopath. He left her mom and then a week after the divorce was final he introduced them to the new woman he's living with. He gave her son my cousin's room. Who does that? He keeps telling my aunt it's basically her fault the he hasn't loved her for 5 years. Today was the final straw. He calls my aunt to tell her about his vacation to meet his new girlfriend's family in Florida. He had called her before he left to see if she could watch his dog for him while he was gone and she said no, I mean, why would she say yes? He's fully capable of hiring a sitter. When she asks about dog she so graciously gave him, he hesitates before saying "well I had to put it to sleep". What the fuck? This dog was 8 years old and in perfect health. My cousin loved that dog like it was her baby. Apparently he did it himself too. He stole drugs from the hospital he works at and put it to sleep himself. We all think it's because he didn't want to get someone to watch it. My aunt told him to send the dog back if it was giving him too much trouble. She blames herself. My cousins never want to speak to him again. This is how he cut off all ties to his parents. The first time he saw them in maybe 30 years was at their funerals. I can't believe he's doing it to his daughters too. It's just sick. I hate him. How could anyone live with what he’s done? I kind of hope he doesn’t live long enough for him to do this again to anyone else.


Anonymous
11:16:20 PM

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, she did decline the opportunity to take care of it.

Why would she? because she's family and sometimes you make sacrifices (and I mean it's a dog, not like she's giving up her house or anything) for family, especially if they're the type of unstable person that would put down a dog.

Yeah he's a jackass, but it doesn't seem he is the only one at fault.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like SOMEONE needs to hire a hitman... call me (508-556-3549)

thewordofrashi said...

Hmm...I don't think I like that comment. Would another admin back me up on deleting it?

Anonymous said...

^Dude... lighten up. It's the number for 'Rejection Hotline'. You guys take yourselves WAY too seriously.

Anonymous said...

I got a kick out of it.

thewordofrashi said...

My bad. I didn't think to actually call the number.

I'm sure he wasn't serious, but the last thing we need is the FBI on our asses.

Anonymous said...

Could a comment as innocuous as “sounds like someone needs to hire a hitman” really bring the FBI down on this place?

If it’s THAT easy, then HITMAN HITMAN HITMAN HITMAN HITMAN HITMAN!!!

That ought to do the trick.

thewordofrashi said...

I doubt it. But you, unlike myself and the other admins, do not have your names associated with this site.

Obviously, it was not a big deal. I apologize.

Anonymous said...

I know how to flag the fbi, bush , bomb, terrorist.

Anonymous said...

Leave the FBI alone. They have far too ass convering to worry about this week.

Anonymous said...

too much*