Sunday, July 16, 2006

Every time I think that I'm over you and I've coped with the fact that you're out of my life, I go to sleep and dream about you being a wonderful person and a wonderful boyfriend (which you never were)(…a boyfriend, that is). It's always a great dream, but I always wake up sad and depressed.
You're like a bad cut. As soon as the scab starts to form and the healing begins, my dreams RIP IT OFF (quite violently) and make me bleed again.

Fuck dreams, man. I hate my subconscious.


Anonymous
10:02:52 PM

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should go out with someone else...?

Anonymous said...

^Yeah, because everyone love a half-hearted "I'm only doing this to get my mind off of someone else" relationship...

PChis said...

I really feel dreams are some sort of filing mechanism where your brain really sorts out exactly how it wants to feel about certain things (I mean that's mere speculation I really have next to none knowledge of that specifically).

Just give it time.

Anonymous said...

i hate your subconcious too. I have so many dreams these days that if each one is really a representation of my subconcious then I have quite a few view i didnt know i ever had.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. Except for me, it isn't dreams. I'll just be sitting there, staring off into space, or watching TV, or on the computer, or doing laundry, and suddenly, out of the blue, pops an old thought of this girl. I literally have to jerk my head and say something out loud to my self to shake that feeling. I hope we can both get over it.

Anonymous said...

"I hope we can both get over it."

What do you mean by that?

Anonymous said...

As in, op, and myself.