Friday, June 02, 2006

After all the hugging and goodbyes I went through today, I miss being in a relationship more than ever. Just having that physical intimacy, that closeness, that security, is something I've found I hate living without.

I kind of want to weep from the lonely dispair I'm feeling, but that would make this even more pathetic than it already is.

How did I become so good at hiding what I actually feel? Why did I reinforce the walls of my heart so well? What's so wrong with me that I couldn't show him how much I love him? How come I can't let him see how miserable I am without him now?

Damn it. I am crying now.


Anonymous
10:29:33 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have so many friends stop thinking about him. deal with your longing of physicial intimacy. is it really him that you miss or that touch? you can't do anything about it so stop trying to think about it. go have fun with your friends. i have to say...being single is so much fun. you can do whatever you want.