Friday, April 07, 2006

my mind is a bus
my mind is a bus full of people
my mind is a bus full of people, all going to different places
my mind is a bus with a bomb in the engine
right now there is smoke blowing out the back
all the people are evacuating
not going to their destinations, just scattering away
my mind is now an empty bus
empty except for a bomb
that i think will explode any minute



...basically guys i'm freaking out...totally stressed out to the point of insanity...which is why i am coming up with angsty metaphor crap...

forgive me.


La_Corazon
12:18:02 PM

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's going wrong?

Anonymous said...

Funny that(Not your problem) but yesterday I was riding the bus and it started billowing smoke and everyone had to evacuate...I was almost late for school at Fairview. Me thinks you got that metaphor from there because everyone was tlaking about it. But I hope you feel better soon. Life's too short to be unhappy...as corny as that is.

Anonymous said...

you're right, that -was- crap.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I thought I had figured out who you were though...in fact I'm almost positive...what teacher do you have?

Anonymous said...

Language Arts...It's the only class I know you have from previous posts. I assume you're in PIB because you have to annotate.

Anonymous said...

I know it's killing me trying to figure out who you are...I have a new idea but I don't think the person I'm thinking of is so angsty...I'm guessing you are female, right? No offense meant if you aren't. I'm female myself.

Anonymous said...

It would be amusing if we had no idea who each other was in real life. Hmmm...8th period LA? That's what I have but a different teavher.

Anonymous said...

Yes...I do. Do you have Mr. Boland?

Anonymous said...

Hmm...did you have P.E. last semester?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have absolutely no idea who you are...at all. Hmmm...I can't think of any more questions to ask...what science do you have?