Friday, April 28, 2006

I had sex with my step-mom last weekend while my dad was out of town. I was sleeping (in my room) and she walked in and closed the door behind her, sat on the edge of the bed, and started rubbing me. I couldn’t help myself… I feel horrible. I feel dirty… I feel like I want to cry… I feel like I want to do it a lot more often.

She gave me head. It was my first time to cum inside a woman’s mouth and have her swallow, but she seemed to like it. She then climbed on top of me and rod my cock like a bull rider. She didn’t say a word the whole time. She just had this look on her face… this look… this look of distance… like she was staring off into space or out into the desert or something.

I cummed inside her. I know she’s on birth control because I’ve seen her pills, so I’m not worried about her getting pregnant.

Should I feel bad? Should I feel dirty? Should I feel like I want more?


Anonymous
04:35:37 PM

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is talking with her awkward now?

Anonymous said...

i think your lying

Graffiti Pastry said...

Why should we question the validity of this statement? Anonymity is anonymity and perhaps that gives him the freedom to post in such a manner. Anyhow, it's not really our place to denounce this post, but then again, it's not my place to tell you not to denounce it ;)

Anonymous said...

umm...if its true then thats pretty sick...

Anonymous said...

ew. thats all i have to say. this is like something off of a teen sitcom.

thewordofrashi said...

That is really gross. I am really hoping that you're lying. You should feel bad. You should feel dirty, and you most certainly should not want more.

That is considered child abuse, and is statutory rape.

Anonymous said...

amen rashi

Anonymous said...

i don't think it matters if you are lying or not. either way you need some help. good luck in finding it.