Wednesday, April 26, 2006

wet. dirty. bare. in a puddle on the floor.

He has complete control over me, when he looks right into my eyes I lose myself in those big beautiful blue clouds. His hair all wet from the rain makes me feel like a little girl in a yellow raincoat and red boots splashing around with the boy that lives next door.
Yea that was cliché' but that’s how it is. Ok, back to reality.
He’s so completely off-limits with a wonderful angel at his side.
But I entice him (it’s one of the only things I am good at) and watch him struggle with right and wrong. I should be sorry but I am not, I’m selfish.
I touch him and I can feel it everywhere, like an electric current. (My life has become so habitual I don’t get that anymore – until now.) I can't pull away. Then he realizes what is happening... he can't either.
I try to think of other things but I just can't - now it’s his turn. His beautiful blonde head is on my shoulder and I play with that wonderful hair... such an Arian appearance. I was no longer thinking logically, he lifts his head up... his smooth cheek a centimeter away... a couple more and his lips...
Before I realized it I leaned slightly to kiss him gently once (this is a big deal, have you ever seen pretty woman? well it means I care about this guy) and just as the space between him and I was infinitely small, simply a moment, he pulled away.
Though it wouldn't have hurt, he says it wouldn’t have ended there. I’m so immoral.
Wow I am such a dork, a complete hopeless romantic. It just felt so Pride and Prejudice...
This time it’s not my sex-drive...
This is such a bad time.
We looked into each others eyes for 10 minutes, I barely blinked. His expression was longing, mine was sober and sweet – I am such a liar. He said don’t give me that look and said my name in that “you’re going to make me do something stupid” way. But he wasn’t very convincing.

“it’s so deadly my dear, the power of having you near”


Anonymous
07:54:20 PM

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kid. Just wait. He has a girlfriend and I'm sick of you being all over him when he's taken. Wait. Don't be a skank.

Anonymous said...

born a skank die a skank -op

Anonymous said...

i love sexual tensionnnn!

Anonymous said...

props for his strength of character.

Let him be.

Anonymous said...

aryan.

thewordofrashi said...

Ahh!! You quoted Tomorrow Never Dies!

All hail James Bond and his movies!

Anonymous said...

You may think he can't help himself sometimes and that you could have him if you wanted and the situation was right, but you could be wrong. I don't know how a guy with his will power and values would go out with a girl who's trying to get him to cheat on his girlfriend,even after their relationship ends. I think the problem lies in you. you need to sit down and think yourself over. you're the girl that ruins relationships. do you want to stay that girl?

Anonymous said...

no i don't i think that when i made that post i was a little caught up in it all... but then i realized, i don't want to be that girl at all - op

Anonymous said...

doesn't a whore get paid for wat she does?