Thursday, April 27, 2006

She wrote a good essay. She wrote a damn good essay. She deserved everything she got. She deserves the money and the fame and the excitement and the trip and the adoration.

I could have matched her. I could have even, with a little effort, topped her essay. Why didn't I? Because I was a lazy fucking dumbass, and that's why I was in Raleigh this weekend, not Chicago.

Addie Honeycutt, please forgive me. I want to be happy for you... but human baseness makes me jealous.


Anonymous
11:38:57 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

^That makes you sound presumptuous and rude

(don't you love this game?)

thewordofrashi said...

That makes you sound condescending and patronizing.

(Yes, this is fun)

Anonymous said...

That makes you sound like Rashi.

(Take offense, please.)