Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Over the past few days I've been having these weird endorphin rushes out of nowhere. You know that feeling where you have something really exciting and wonderful to say or do but you can't quite remember what it is; like the joy and anticipation are there, now you just need the physical thing to connect it to? That's how I've felt since the weekend, and something good had better happen soon or I'm gonna start thinking my parents are putting mood elevators in my cereal.


Anonymous
02:59:18 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt like this when I was watching the Rose Parade on TV a while back. I would get so emotional and and excited at each float and I would really want an explanation to why I felt like that. I started crying for one part of it because I just felt so excited and happy for no real reason

It must be the Honey Bunches of Prozac

Anonymous said...

That's how I've been feeling ever since I realized how lucky I am to be in existence. Now, whenever the wind blows on my face I get a rush.