Monday, April 10, 2006

My heart reaches out to you I want you here
I want yto hear voice so close to me so near
my heart crumbles when i think of your face
in my heart and soul youll never be replaced
your love for us kids was so sincere
ill lock it up inside me and let it never dissipear
my family and i are missing you so...
I am so very sorry it was your time to go
I will miss the very softness of your touch
and all your palls at the coffe shop will miss you very much
no matter what you always had an extra hand to lend
and to whoever you met you were a true and faithful friend
even when everything got you down
youd aslways teach me to flip my frown upside down
you always taught me where theres a will theres a way
and you showed me that by proving doctors wrong from day to day
you made a l;ot of people feel secure and safe
even when they found themselves not in the right place
to everyone you showed your upmost compassion and love
and i know your watching over me from the heavens above
you will always have a guarenteed spot in my heart
and ill love you like i did right from the very start


Anonymous
08:19:32 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this poem sucks.

Anonymous said...

^Yeah. Yeah, it kinda does, sadly.

Maverick said...

Ladies and Gentlemen, though you may see a lacking poem, I feel that:

Regardless of complexity,
content and creativity,
bad metaphors,
grammer whores
that nausate
and intimidate,
despite any sense of meter or pace
there is a style that you can trace
and this 1 fact fills me with glee:
One Hundred Percent A,A,B,B!



Fear not friend, do not let some comments here overwhelm your tenacity! Just proofread and see how it works.