Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Right now, I know that after I finish this post, I will get up from my computer, walk down the hall to my bathroom, and close the door behind me. I will bare my skin under the harsh glow of the flourescent lights and run the water in the bathtub so no one will hear me. Slowly, methodically, I will drag my razor across my flesh, over and over, feeling nothing, until the blood beads up red and runs down the drain in little rivulets--

--and then I'll go "damn, I need to replace the blade in this thing," wash off the nick, and continue shaving my legs.


Anonymous
04:59:52 PM

5 comments:

Hannah said...

<3333

You win for the day.

thewordofrashi said...

I was about to blast you for cutting. But then I read the last part.

Good job.

Anonymous said...

haha, that was funny. I too was about to blast you for cutting...

Anonymous said...

You just made my day. ^-^

Anonymous said...

Not that funny...