Saturday, January 13, 2007

So here I am, 5:50 in the morning, in my dorm room. I have been in my dorm room since around 8sh. It is a friday night. My friends are either shitfaced or out getting shitfaced. Anything to forget your sorrows eh?

Here's the cute part though: while they are probably having the time of their lives with equally shitfaced people, I will be so effortlessly alone, all in the ignorable name of self-righteousness.


I cant break now,
though i am surely broken


Anonymous
05:55:11 AM

1 comment:

PChis said...

Okay...uh...drinking isn't bad. There are bad ways to drink, but that's another story.

If you don't like drunk people, then be alone in the name of a better time, not in the name of "self-righteousness."

If you have a problem with yourself drinking, you can be with drunk people and not drink.

And even if you just hate the sight of drunk people, there has to be someone not getting shitfaced.


If none of these work you probably chose the wrong college...


And if that's the case, once you break...just take it slow.