Saturday, January 06, 2007

This is so fucking ridiculous.

I get into unc-ch, the school I want to go to, and it changes nothing. My parents say "study for midterms" and when I say "well, at least after midterms I don't really have to work anymore because I'm a senior and in college" they reply, "No, then there are APs"

WHAT THE FUCK. I am so sick of not being able to hang out with my friends when I want to. I am so sick of having to study for tests that have no meaning anymore. I am so sick of them not understanding that I just don't give a shit anymore.


Anonymous
12:44:29 PM

4 comments:

PChis said...

Yeah, my parents hate the whole senior-attitude too.

Doing it without telling them is the only solution I can think of...

Anonymous said...

my letter said "Please arrange to have your final end-of-the-year record sent to us as soon as it becomes available."

i wouldnt start slacking just yet.

Anonymous said...

at least you got in - think about how crazy they'd be if you'd gotten deferred

thewordofrashi said...

You can't slack off completely, at least not for any school that asks for your final grades.

But even still, as long as your grades don't completely go to hell, you're fine.

As for APs...yeah, they pretty much don't mean anything anymore. Never really did.