Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So this is what happens when I let my guard down?

I had other things to worry about like my future, my GPA, getting into college, and my parents expectations. I didn't have the time to call you. I'm sorry that I hurt you. You are the best that I've ever had the opportunity to have and that opportunity has presented it's self far to often to have it end so quickly. Maybe I'm your flavor of the week or something. Maybe I'm just not used to this. I've always been the one doing the hurting in the past, never the one getting hurt. It was bound to happen sooner or later. I guess this is what happens when you're still young and stupid.


Anonymous
10:37:14 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh deary

The fact that he could not understand the fact that you couldnt call him, or that he wasnt able to adjust shows the he wasnt the best thing for you. However take this as a learning experince. What happened here could happen again if you dont act accordingly. Talk to your love-interest, make sure he knows whats going on. Communitcation is the biggest key to a good relationship.

I am sorry for your hardships, they will pass in time. Just remember that you are still you. Young, beautiful, and you have your whole life ahead of you.

PChis said...

Your future is so much more important.