Tuesday, April 11, 2006

so, i'm not sure how to do this. my friend is one of the admin's for this site so i thought i'd try it out.
here goes:

hi.

my life is good. really it is. i have a good family, we make enough money to be comfortable with a few luxuries, i'm fairly intelligent, i have plenty of friends--okay, acquaintances--whom i hold near and dear.... i have years' worth of experiences that no one will ever have (living in 3 continents, visiting 5, all before the age of 12).

then why is it that i feel like my life sucks so much? it's not my life really, it's more just me. i suck at life. people can tell me all they want how much they love me, and hell, i love me, but it's not enough. i'm always ONE step behind, always a few answers shy of a good grade (alright, the grade i wanted), always a few moments behind understanding something in the nick of time to save a friendship.


is it just me?am i just crazy, dysfunctional, and doomed to be alone?
if so, i might as well give up now. cause it aint getting better.

LAME.


Anonymous
12:31:42 AM

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds exactly like me. Especially the "LAME" at the end.

Man... I wonder who you are.

Anonymous said...

me too, minus the world traveler bit.

Anonymous said...

no matter how dismal it seems, life will get better, and it will be worth sticking around for. you have friends that care about you, you have a bright future ahead of you, you just have to stay in the game. dont give up. keep your head up and keep moving. dont let life engulf you, dont let it get you down.

<3

Anonymous said...

this is basically me. I have also lived on 3 different continents, and visited 5 continents. I also have great friends and family and a great home life in general. Yet, I feel like a failure. My parents are constantly compare me to my sister and my smart friends. No matter what I do, I never feel like it is good enough. I sympathize with you, and I hope you can accept who you are.

Anonymous said...

man...

I have sympathy for a lot of people, but not for you.

I have never been out of the united states, my family broke apart when I was seven, I'm failing math and english despite being tutored, and its looking like it'll be iffy for me to get in let alone pay for college.

Woe is you, pity party away, your life sucks a lot less than most peoples. You'll figure that part out the hard way some day if you don't realize it now.

Anonymous said...

Sioban Mujerki

Anonymous said...

Even though you're not smarter than a lot of people, you're still probably smarter than a hell of a lot of others. Giving up would be a smack in the face of everyone who has a worse life than you and to all of the people you could have benefitted.

That's pretty much like being a traitor.


So cheer up friend.