Wednesday, February 01, 2006

You know the physical feeling of loss of hope? The one where a few seconds earlier you were bright and energetic. You had hope about the day turning out well, you had the hope that he liked you, you had the hope that you two would make a perfect couple etc etc. All of a sudden he says something to make your day crash down. Five words or so- and you realize that he's just not that into you and there is nothing you can do about it. You stop whatever you were doing and just stand there. You do not want to sit down or walk anywhere- or even move at all. You just want to sit there and run the scenario over and over in your head asking yourself what went wrong. You have no energy and no will to do anything except stand there in a trance-like state.

That's how I feel whenever I talk to you.


Anonymous
04:28:38 PM

8 comments:

PChis said...

Hah I know the exact feeling.


As a side note, did you know dogs can die from hopelessness?

The Watcher said...

Yeah, I know how you feel, OP.

That sucks, it really does.

Anonymous said...

a good job overall capsuling the feeling

Anonymous said...

last weekend i had the exact same feeling, but it was because i did something really embarrassing. and ya, i just playing the scene over and over and over and all i could think of was, "that's it. there's no point. any chance i had just died painfully."

Anonymous said...

yeah, last week i said something to the object of my affection and it was SO STUPID. even my voice went all crazy weird. and i walked away and wanted to like, throw something at my face i was so angry...
ughhh
it sucks when you never see people so when you DO you have to try really hard to act normal

Dr.A said...

I like doing this to girls.

Joke.

If girls liked me.

Anonymous said...

chances are, someone has a secret crush on you. some people think Hitler was hot stuff.

and im sure you weren't responsible for the death of 6 million jews.

sooo you're pretty much a catch

Dr.A said...

Little do you know....

*Jokesies.*

On a more serious note... that feeling of the "physical feeling of loss of hope" where "a few seconds earlier you were bright and energetic" but now "have no energy." That's the feeling I get whenever I talk to my mom.