Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My life is always been constructed, and planned. I’ve always loved to have a plan for everything. Whether it’s a school course plan, or a plan of how to brush my teeth. I even have plans of annoying people, or “accidentally” seeing people. My life is planned, but… I’m having trouble making alternative plans. I really don’t want to change my plans. I still want to be able and go on vacation to my grandma’s house. I want to help her with accounting. I want to be able to carry out my plans of making her a beautiful painting. I almost hate her for changing them. I hate that my plans are gone. But what I hate most is I’ll never have my grandmother back. If it were possible to get her back… I’d never make a plan in my life again.


Anonymous
03:34:17 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, God. This is heartbreaking. I'm truly sorry for you.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the rest of those things but you could still make the painting for her.