Thursday, February 23, 2006

I know and fully recognize my status as an English Major wannabe, but this won't stop me from taking the AP English Language Class. (Damn Language, if I was taking the Literature course we take next year, the world would shit diamonds or something good like that!) I know my grades are decent, that I'm relatively intelligent (or can appear so), and that the college and field I'm looking into don't care at all, but I'm gripped with this fear and paranoia that it's not good enough and not doing it is going to totally bone my future and image in the eyes of thousands of people.
And it's my birthday tomorrow so I'm going to eat a whole cake and get fat about it.


CajunExplosion
10:44:52 PM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are intelligent, CE. And I'd consider staying up for an hour and five minutes in order to be the first to wish you a happy birthday, but you'll just have to settle for one now: Happy Birthday.
May your year be full of fantastic essay grades and advances for cheap (but profitable) novels.

Maverick said...

Believe it or not, you and I share a birthday, sir.

That being said, let us both spend tomorrow reflecting on our cake and phatness!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaa. That made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

YOU EAT THAT CAKE, CAJUN!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thousands of people wouldn't look down upon you, because not that many people care about one individual. Generally speaking, that is.