Tuesday, February 28, 2006

This makes me feel terrible. When I got in the relationship everything was fantastic, and just seemed to flow right. Now everything looks like it's flowing good on the outside, and for the most part I guess it does. But when I'm not around this significant other, sometimes I feel really.. I don't think trapped is the right word.. but sometimes almost repulsed by this other person. When I'm actually around said person everything is sun and peaches, but when I look at pictures or just think about it... my vanity gets the better of me and I can't help wishing that I was still with my fabulously attractive ex-significant other. This is unfair to the other half of this relationship, and I'm just being a selfish fuck. But it's hard to change how I feel about it now.


Anonymous
10:11:48 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's how I felt about my former relationship...so I ended it and I am much happier now.

Anonymous said...

Tell him/her. And if this is about me, I know I'd be mad.
(please don't let it be about me...)

Anonymous said...

You should feel bad. That's terrible.