Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I used to go to my friend's house every day for a month to try to get free coke (see:cocaine) to snort lines. I was already smoking, drinking and having the occasional hit of pot and was having the time of my life. Thank the Lord I wasn't successful, and her mom came home every time she would break out the lines, I eventually gave up and just relied on my other habits.

I was the kind of girl that you didn't cross unless you wanted a combat boot to the face.

Now I'm that happy girl that tries her hardest not to swear that much. I try to put all others before myself. I'm that pious and clean girl that you wouldn't suspect anything out of. I love all things. I sit next to you in English class. Surprise?


Anonymous
04:08:43 PM

9 comments:

PChis said...

Not at all.

You wised up.

I applaud you miss.

Anonymous said...

Surprising, yes. Shocking, no. We all have secrets, we all have a past. Your transition from the bottom to the top intrigues me. I wish you much luck on this journey.

Anonymous said...

i'm so proud of you. even though i have never met you, i just got this enormous feeling of respect for you.


yay for you. :)

Anonymous said...

I see the hand of God in this. Do you?

PChis said...

" I see the hand of God in this. Do you?"

Are you just trying to start another religious debate?


I, personaly, see the hand of the Flying Spaghetti Monster in this. It is through Him that we all exist.

(if you don't know what I'm talking about, check out http://www.venganza.org/)

The Watcher said...

Pchis said: "I, personaly, see the hand of the Flying Spaghetti Monster in this. It is through Him that we all exist."

I belive you mean the "Noodly Appendage of the Flying Spagetti Monster." Geez, get it right!

;-D

Anonymous said...

congrats

Anonymous said...

I love coke.

Coke coke coke.

Yummy.

Except when it makes my nose run.

Dr.A said...

I like that this girl thinks we need a clarification of what "free coke" would mean. I think it gives us a much better reputation than if we were the kind of people that would just know that coke=cocaine right off the bat.