Thursday, February 09, 2006

oh how true, how true:

Ships that pass in the night, and speak each other in passing,
Only a signal shown and a distant voice in the darkness;
So on the ocean of life we pass and speak one another,
Only a look and a voice, then darkness again and a silence.

i was in love with him for 2 years. when he started dating someone else just when i got up the courage to ask him out, i took it as a sign that nothing would ever work out between us. it was a long and painful process, but eventually my feelings passed and i was able to move on.

we have always been very good friends, and the other day the subject of relationships came up. he confessed to me that he had been in love with me over the past year or two, but had never been able to ask me because he knew i would never feel the same way about him. the only reason why he told me then was that his feelings had passed.

if only one of us had had the courage to come out of our safety zone, a couple of broken hearts might have been spared.


Anonymous
06:26:05 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

point taken

Anonymous said...

wow, thats painful to read. I'm sorry for you.

knight_racer979 said...

I feel for you poster.

May hope never die, and true love forever live.

Good luck, my friend.