Monday, September 18, 2006

Will I ever get up the courage to tell anyone that you scared the fucking shit out of me? Probably not. Instead I'm just making up a lie that makes sense so I won't have to admit to anyone that you made me more afraid than I have ever been in my entire life. I'm getting out of this relationship with a lie because I dont want to have to tell you that you JUST DON'T kiss a girl whos standing there ridgid as a board and you havent even had a real date yet. I'm not going to tell anyone because, well what if it's ok for most people? What if im just being totally unreasonable? It doesnt feel like I am to me, but what if? I'm getting out of this because you creep me out. You just dont do that, you just don't. Is there any cercumstance under which it is ok to kiss a girl, when id doing so you have to physically move her to a distance where you can. I'm sorry but you have SCARRED ME. Did my pushing you away while you were coming in for it not register in your brain? I really wanted it to work but, it just can't now, now that i'm affraid of what you'll do if we're left alone for any amount of time. Most of all I still want to go out with you but I just don't know how I can. I was finally going to be able to go to homecoming with someone I liked, but I don't know how I can any more. In my mind what you did was NOT OK. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm making up a story so I don't hurt you. You just hurt me so deeply I can't go out with you anymore. Because I know if I do then you will hurt so much more that I will never be able to be in a good relationship again. I'm sorry. Listen when your next girlfriend says no.


Anonymous
10:53:12 PM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so he kissed you thats the big problem? i mean it might have been insensitive but maybe you should have just told him that you werent ready .

PChis said...

WHOA,

I mean I can see where you're coming from, but I think you're taking it a little too seriously.

Anonymous said...

Even the little things are trouble. All harassment starts somewhere, whether it be when he pulls you to him and kisses you, or when he won't let go of you, or when he makes jokes that eventually turn into serious threats.

I'm on your side, girl. You didn't need to wait for it to get worse.

Anonymous said...

yea...if you dont feel comfortable get out. its not worth it at all. there's no point of being in a relationship where you dont feel comfortable with that person. even if he didn't mean to push you or whatever. and i'm pretty sure your signs where extremely clear when you pushed him away.

I salute you.

Anonymous said...

If you don't want him to kiss you, you prooobably don't want to go out with him either. Just a hunch.