Monday, September 18, 2006

Hmm....
I am so tired right now, and I went on a family vacation. I missed one day of school. I am in all AP and advanced classes, naturally. I am going to be burned at stake by my teachers....
But what could I do?
I want to keep a connection with my family.
I want to have a good relationship with my family...
I feel I had to.
I will pay the price now..

I do not know why I still like him, after all these months when

he liked her, and she is pretty and graceful, and what am I in comparison?

Just me, with eyes the color of evening thunderstorms, who wants to be a philosopher and a poet.

But I am not like she is....

not graceful, really.
I wish I were...

but I think that wishing won't do much...

so I will concentrate on other things
Like AcDec!!

Thank you, USAD!!!


Anonymous
10:50:43 PM

2 comments:

TintedFragipan said...

*tempted to make a rude comment about "eyes the color of evening thunderstorms"*

*doesn't*

Queen Sekaf said...

what color are evening thunderstorms anyways? *looks out of window* uh, gray?